NUEVO SITIO/NEW WEBSITE

RADIO PATRIMONIOS TIENE NUEVA PÁGINA, A PARTIR DE AHORA LA VIDA NORMAL DE LA RADIO TRANSCURRIRÁ EN EL SIGUIENTE LINK PERO ESTA QUEDARÁ ABIERTA



RADIO PATRIMONIOS HAVE A NEW WEBSITE, FROM NOW ON EVERYTHING WILL BE POSTED ON THE NEXT LINK, BUT THIS BLOG WILL KEEP OPEN WITHOUT ANY NEW


LA RADIO

DARLE PLAY PARA ESCUCHAR. UN LINK DIRECTO PARA ESCUCHAR https://myradiostream.com/45/10466 CLICK EN PLAY PARA REPRODUCIR LA TRANSMISIÓN Reproductores alternativos 2º reproductor (tocar play gris y luego negro)
Obtener el Flash Player para acceder a este reproductor.

lunes, 4 de abril de 2011

Interview to Glawdys N'Dee



I want to thanks to Glawdys N'Dee and Alex for let us do this interview to Radio Patrimonios. Thanks a lot!


Hello Glawdys, thanks for leaving us this opportunity. For those people who don’t know you, can you introduce yourself?
Hello and thank you for welcoming me at Radio Patrimonios. My name is Glawdys N'Dee; I am from the island of Guadeloupe, currently residing in Chicago USA.

When did you start with the music?
Well, this is a good question. Music has always been a part of my life and soul. From an early age I already knew exactly what I wanted to do. I remember been 3 years old and singing constantly around the family home.

What inspires you to sing?
Life...People...Nature....and art in general. My creativity is tighly linked with my spirituality.
The same creative force that is in nature, is the same one that I need to be in touch with when I compose... The one that grows a seed into a tree. The one that gives life...

What is the significance of the compositions for yourself?
To bring a message, and hopefully joy.

Besides traditional music, what other musical genre you like?
I like various styles of music; From classical to Jazz and from traditional Gwoka music from Guadeloupe to Gospel and Blues. Anything that is nourishing to the soul and spirit. I'm very open.

Apart of music, do you have any hobby?
I like spending time close to nature: the wood or the sea. I also enjoy looking at paintings, fashion,...and spend time discovering cultures from different parts of the world.

What is the meaning of LYANNAJ the title of your album?
It is a creole word meaning: To Win over, To connect; To unite in solidarity.

Listening your music from MySpace, I pay attention that it’s a fusion from your traditional roots with modern sounds. Can you tell us, how did you get that rich genre?
I had the opportunity to meet people and artists from various cultural backgrounds. It has allowed me to be exposed to diverse musical genres and traditions and these experiences have just transcended into my writing.

For those people who are interested, where can they buy your music?
The LYANNAJ album is available on Itunes, Amazon, and all major online distribution stores. You may also receive up to date information on www.glawdysnetwork.com

Well Glawdys, I appreciate the time you give us to make this interview to Radio Patrimonios. To finish, do you like to share any message to our readers and listeners about music in particular or about life?
Enjoy Life!

Video

No hay comentarios:

Seguinos en Facebook